Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , California. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comFamily Advanced Provider Position Near Central California Coast
A community health center located near Monterey Bay is seeking two primary care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistants to join their practice.
- Competitive salary with full benefits including relocation assistance
- Full-time position
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm or 12pm-8pm depending on the needs of the clinic. Occasional Saturday on a rotational basis.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Daily average of 15-20 patients
- Experience as a primary care provider required
This central California town is one of the fastest growing communities in California. Residents enjoy living in a charming area far enough away from crowds to offer a competitive cost of living, yet close enough to the city conveniences to share a cosmopolitan atmosphere. Apply today to find out more!
Associated topics: aprn, associate, certified nursing assistant, clinic, family, locum, midwife, nurse specialist, ob, physician assistant